University Auditing and Advisory Services serves Georgia State by providing the following types of review activities:
- Assessing compliance with State of Georgia and federal laws and regulations, and policies and procedures of the Board of Regents and Georgia State University;
- Ensuring internal controls are established, practiced and adequate;
- Identifying and reducing operational risks;
- Encouraging good business practices;
- Ensuring achievement of Georgia State’s strategic plan; and
- Determining if resources are used efficiently and economically.